1. One of my students gave me a Ninja Turtle mask valentine! I wore it all over the school!
I felt so cool.
2. Hubbard was out for the weekend so I spent time with my parents, cleaning out the
3. While I don't like to teach "holiday" art projects (typically corny, "crafty" and repetitive), I loved seeing my students just about burst with excitement at the idea of doing a small Valentine's Day project.
4. I illustrated a book cover! Have you seen it?
5. I'm finally to the point where I don't feel like death after every work out! SO GLAD. Thinking about setting this up as my next reward if I press on through the next 2 months (or this if I start feeling really confident).