Aug 31, 2013

Behind The Blog


Hello! I'm Katrina Crouch, owner and designer behind "Katrina Illustration" and "Blushed Designs".

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be an artist.  What began as a dream to be a children's book illustrator soon transformed into a love for design. From corporate design, branding and print media to photography, stationery and portrait illustrations, I've done it all!  While I still work among the corporate crowd from time to time (you can find examples on that style of work here) I largely focus on custom wedding papers and illustrative portraits through my shop: Blushed Design.

On this blog I take the time to share a collection of work from my personal life and inspiration, my active sketchbook, custom portraits and a few of the more exciting corporate designs that I fall into.

But if you REALLY wanna get in on the party, jump over on INSTAGRAM: where I post mini-blogs, inspiration, tips and tricks, sales and creations daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.